If you’re looking for a sparkly show stopper for your dessert table look no further then theses silver and gold cake bites.
A hint of orange and surprise raspberry layers make these cake bites a unique treat for your Golden Birthday, Champagne Birthday, New Years Eve Party or whatever fancy fest you are celebrating.
I love a no-bake dessert so I can save time prepparing for my parties and have some no-stress recipes in my back pocket.
Some of my past no-bake treats are here:
What You Need:
This recipe is super easy and you only need a few things:
What is a Nilla Wafer:
Nilla Wafers are a classic American cookie that has been delighting taste buds for decades.
These sweet, vanilla-flavored cookies are known for their light, crisp texture and distinctive round shape.
The name “Nilla” is derived from the word “vanilla,” highlighting the prominent vanilla flavor that sets them apart.
Nilla Wafers are often enjoyed on their own as a snack, but they’re also a popular ingredient in various dessert recipes.
Many recipes, especially those for pies and cheesecakes, call for crushed Nilla Wafers as a delicious crust or topping.
Their versatility and sweet vanilla taste make them a favorite in the world of baking.
These cookies have become a pantry staple for many home bakers, and their iconic packaging featuring a yellow box with a picture of the cookies is instantly recognizable.
Whether you’re dunking them in milk, using them in a recipe, or just enjoying them straight from the box, Nilla Wafers are a nostalgic treat that continues to bring smiles to both kids and adults alike.
Conclusion: Silver and Gold Dessert Cake Bites
I hope you enjoy these special treats as much as I do. Share your champne/golden birthday treats in the comments with me!
Silver and Golden Cake Bites
- 36 Nilla Wafers
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Jam or Preserve
- 1 package White Melting Chocolates
- 1 package NYE inspired sprinkles: colors such as gold, black, silver
- On a wax paper lined cooking sheet place 24 Nilla wafers flat side up. Brush each Nilla waffler with orange juice
- Spread raspberry jam (or preserve) onto each prepared Nilla wafer
- Take one of the prepared Nilla wafers and place it on top of another prepared Nilla wafers, round side down. Making 12 cake bites.
- Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Melt chocolates according to directions on the bag.
- Dip one cake bite at a time into the melted chocolate. Make sure to coat the top and all the sides
- Immediately return to the wax paper and add sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.