Whether you’re gearing up for the lively festivities of Chinese New Year, planning an unforgettable New Year’s Eve bash, or simply seeking a delightful way to repurpose those extra fortune cookies from your favorite take-out order, this easy no bake recipe adds sparkle and elegance to your dessert table.
This post may contain affiliate links for our full disclaimer click here.
I stumbled upon making these after having extra white chocolate when making my Silver and Gold Cake Bites Recipe.
I didn’t want to waste the chocolate, so I grabbed some left over fortune cookies and this easy party recipe came alive.
That’s what I love about melting chocolate and sprinkles they really can transform any simple cookie into a work of art.
Recipes with Melting Chocolate:
What you need for this recipe:
Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
- 2 boxes Fortune Cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 12oz Black Candy Melts
- 1 12oz White Candy Melts
- Sprinkles Gold, Silver, White
- Take the fortune cookies out of the box, and if needed, unwrap them. Set them aside.
- Put black candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and melt them according to the directions on the bag. Once the black candies are melted, do the same with the white candy melts in another microwave-safe bowl.
- Dip each fortune cookie one by one into one of the colored melted candies, letting the excess drip off. Dip half of the fortune cookies in black candy melts and the other half in white candy melts.
- While the candy is still wet, sprinkle your desired sprinkle color on it.
- Place them on a parchment-lined cooling rack or cookie sheet and let the candy melts set for about 30 minutes.